Monday, July 11, 2011

Fresh Start!

This blog used to be for our travelings but I figured I needed a place where I could just write all my random thoughts and what not to help me with post partum depression and all the crazy things that are going on with my life.

Lately I've been needing an out of some kind and I would find myself lying in bed just thinking of all the things that have bothered me that day and how I truly felt about them. I actually have to play an app on my phone called robodefense. That game gets my mind off of my ramblings and allows me to get bored and fall asleep. Without it I'd be up all night. I'm hoping that now that I have this I can release so much of the small things I worry about.

For example, tonight I am watching the interview of Jaycee Dugard and it makes me so angry. I can't do anything about it but it seriously makes me sick. I pray that those sick minded people who do that to poor young children all get what they deserve. I can now understand the underlying fear that every parent has of their child being taken away. I have prayed over and over that Heavenly Father doesn't allow anyone to take my baby. It scares me to death! For this reason I will not be sharing too specific details of my family more so then what I have already done.

This was such a good interview, Jaycee has an incredible attitude and it makes me realize that if I she can stay that positive then I can definitely see the brighter side of things in my life. My life is not bad at all, in fact, I am so blessed and I am so greatful for what I have. I'm glad I watched this interview today despite the disgust and anger I have toward sick minded jerks like that. I realized that I let myself get into a funk and let myself throw a pity party over something that is only a temporary problem. It's sad to know that I needed something like this to open my mind to the good things I have in my life. It just reminds me that I can't be selfish and that I need to do more to help other people who are worse off then me.

I'm sure these thoughts and writings are pretty sporatic but like I said it's just something I need to clear up my mind before I go to sleep.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: