Sunday, August 7, 2011

Marriage...Sometimes!

OMG! Marriage is a wonderful thing...sometimes. I swear I get so frustrated somedays and I just need some time. I feel bad for feeling like this because I remember the feeling of not having my husband here and the possibility that he wouldn't ever be here again. That was so terrifying and depressing that now every day I get to spend with him is a blessing and I try my hardest to appreciate all the time we have together. Like I said just somedays I really could use my space. Space away from him and from my baby, it'd be as simple as just letting me sleep in for 30 mins. BUT that is even just something that isnt taken into consideration because they wanted to get up and go...UGH! Doesn't he understand that I only get 1 day to sleep in if that because the rest of the time I'm trying to be super mom, wife, and career woman. Doing everything like that somedays, I just need a break or some rest where I don't have to do anything but just chill. I don't want to get lazy when I stop working so I'm hoping to keep the same schedule so I'm really hoping one of these days he'll understand that Sundays are my day to sleep in. UGH! So glad I got this off my chest.

No comments: