Friday, May 8, 2009

Plans have changed

Things have changed yet again with the trying times in Mexcio, we decided to go in the opposite direction and head north to Canada and visit Banff National Park and so forth, once we get out of Canada we're headed down the Pacific Coast Highway and down to the Grand Canyon then back up to Salt Lake City. We have a week left before we head out on our hopefully 6 week journey...it all comes down to the budget and how much we have, we're hoping to do this journey on $3,000.00, we've already spent a lot getting everything ready but now that we finally have good camping supplies we'll be able to go on more trips like this for ALOT less then what this total cost will come out to be.

I lost my camera on our last trip about 3 weeks ago to Chicago and we just bought a new one yesterday so I'll post pictures up of our stuff and the upgrades we've done to the truck...I've gotta say we definitely shouldn't have any storage issues on this trip, thats for sure!

I'm excited to get on the road and experince the west coast for what it is...the beautiful mountains, national parks, and beaches. The picture opportunities are going to be incredible and I can't wait to get all the pictures organized. Look at me I'm already planning the pics and we haven't even left yet, I guess that just shows how ready I am to get started.

No comments: