Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2 of our FAVORITE trips!!!

Miami/Key West ~ June 28 - July 5, 2007
This was an awesome vacation! Jesse "officially" proposed to me on south beach at night while we were standing in the water kissing he stopped for a second and got down on 1 knee. I was so shocked I started crying because I never thought that i would have a moment like this. It was amazing!!! Plus I finally got my ring, that was a good perk too. We had a blast here we got to do so many wonderful things that I never could have dreamed of doing like; snorkeling, holding an alligator, watching the fireworks in the Keys, and camping right alongside the ocean. I'm so thankful that we had the opportunity to go on a great vacation before Jesse leaves.




Washington D.C.~ March 15-18, 2007

This vacation was so much fun, there is a tons of stuff to do here and the best part about it is it's free! My favorite parts were going to Arlington & walking from the Lincoln Monument all the way to the Washington Memorial. But we had a blast neither one of us had ever been so it was exciting getting to see all of that up close...I definetly recommend going!

No comments: