Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Day in Yellowstone National Park

So I finally made it to one of the biggest national parks, it was amazing, we spent over 3 hours and I still saw a very small portion of it. But we did see alot of Bison & I saw a few elk...thankfully no yogi's though. The weather was great until it started raining on us but Sheri and I had a great time. She has lived here for over 5 years so she was a great tour guide filling me in on alot of info that i didn't know...for instance did you know they named the park yellowstone because of all they gysers and the sulfar that it produces...the sulfar turns the stones yellow. Now since you've all learned your 2 new thing for the day I put together a slide show instead of posting all of them there are too many too choose from...enjoy.


No comments: