Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jackson Hole Hillclimb 2008

So my friend Melissa and her boyfriend invited me to go to the annual hillclimb that they have every year in Jackson, this was my first time in jackson and i had so much fun! I'm so happy that they asked me to go. The whole point of this is to see if people can make it up the steep mountain on their snow mobiles and if they can't make it some times the s.m. falls pretty hard and is rolling and tummbling down the side of the mountain it was pretty cool so see this. They do this every year when the ski resorts close & I'm so happy because that means spring is almost here even though its supposed to stay snowing for the next 3 days and then most likely all thru April but its ok cuz its almost here!!! I can hardly wait.




Me & Melissa playing




Melissa & AJ



This way i won't get stuck!!!




Melissa being silly

No comments: